Saturday, November 3, 2012

What I Was Thinking

What Was I Thinking was a fantastic turn out at the Catherine Edelman Gallery in the River North last night celebrating the 25th anniversary. The exhibit featured over 100 images from 75 different photographers such as Nan Goldin, Keith Carter, Annie Leibovitz, O. Winston Link, Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison, and even two of my Columbia professors Terry Evans and Elizabet Ernst.

Seeing all different types of photography put into one show was quite the experience and sparked my creative bones. This particular gallery is one of my favorites, not just because it is photography but because of the atmosphere and passion for art you feel from the owner and staff. This gallery continues to be successful and I think it will keep developing more brilliant shows in the future.

http://www.edelmangallery.com/exhibitions/2012/25year/25yearshow.htm
Located at 300 West Superior Street  Chicago, IL 60654
www.edelmangallery.com
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5:30pm

  

No comments:

Post a Comment