Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Public Storage

Three artists come together using all types of mediums to present the show Public Storage based on ideas from the poem "Public Storage" by Kathleen Gardner.

Works by Steph Davies, Sophie Goodwin, and Jessica Yocherer.

I went to the opening reception on October 6th and the environment was very friendly, with lots of treats for visitors. This little gallery space is located a few blocks away from me in Logan Square. I didn't plan on going to this event but it looked so fun that I couldn't pass it up. I'm glad I went because all of the artwork was stunning!  There were all very unique and different mediums but they tied in together to make a great show. I would suggest making the journey to see this show as you won't be disappointed. The artists were all walking around chatting with visitors and seemed very open to talk about their work.

Beauty & Brawn Gallery are participating in the "Art Block by Block" and are a part of the art walk. So check them out located at 3501 W. Fullerton Chicago, IL 60647.



No comments:

Post a Comment